Ty Dolla Sign, Nasty C, The Kansoul, Kagwe Mungai and Fena Set to Rock Jameson Connects Kenya
2017 has been a great year as far as concerts are concerned with big names entertaining Kenyan revellers. The year is set to end on a great note with celebrated American musician, Ty Dolla Sign, booked to headline the Jameson Connects Kenya concert on Saturday 2nd December at Uhuru Gardens. I am a fan of Ty Dolla Sign who has a number of hits including, ‘Or Nah’ featuring The Weeknd and has been featured on huge hits such as Jason Derulo’s, ‘Swalla’.
Joining Ty Dolla Sign in the artiste line-up is talented South African emcee, Nasty C. Most new fans were probably introduced to Nasty C through his features ‘Coolest Kid in Africa’ with Davido and ‘Particula’ with Major Lazer. My favourite from him is his massive hit, ‘Hell Naw’ and I look for to what I can imagine will be an energy filled set.
— Jameson East Africa (@Jameson_EA) November 15, 2017
The Kenyan acts wrapping up the artiste line-up are The Kansoul who’ve had a great year with their hit, ‘Bablas’, Kagwe Mungai who’s been making waves for a while now and the Fenamenal Fena who is quickly becoming one of the most popular and bankable musicians right now and is consistently putting out new music.
The DJ line-up is quite versatile and impressive with Dj Kace, Jack Rooster, Butch Norman, Dj Mellow, Dj Bash and Dj Burn all set to be on the decks. Dj Mellow will also play at Thrift social.
— Jameson East Africa (@Jameson_EA) November 16, 2017
One of the things I am really liking about a number of events happening in Kenya is the focus on experiences. The Jameson Connects Kenya event will have tonnes of experiences including:
- Thrift Social- The event starts at 3 pm. The Djs set to play during this particular event are Butch Norman and Dj Mellow.
- Sports Bar- The sports bar will feature the following games; Dubai 7s and Man U vs Arsenal .
- Body Art- Michael Soi will be present.
- Barbershop- Free haircuts and Mandevu will be present catering to the beards.
- Gaming Zone- Foosball Tournament; the winner gets to walk away with a Jameson Branded Foosball Table.
- Foodie Zone- The following restaurants will be present at the foodie zone; J’s Fresh Bar, Mama Rocks and Brew Bistro Official.
Telkom will be the internet provider at the event and there’ll be a Taxify offer if you use the code: JAMESONCONNECTSKE you get Ksh.500 off your ride.
Tickets to Jameson Connects Kenya are going for Ksh 2,500 for gallery tickets and ksh 5,000 for VIP tickets. You can buy tickets on mymookh.com.